All releases are compatible and readily tested with the most up-to-date version of Qlik Sense.
Vizlib Mekko Chart has landed! ?
It’s an elegant solution to capture two dimensions in one chart, e.g. revenue by region and vertical market. It’s also often used to visualise the market map (think global energy consumption or investment management). ? With varying segment heights & column widths and the ability to show part-to-whole relationships across two variables at once, the Vizlib Mekko will quickly become your chart of choice for answering a variety of market overview questions. ?
Vizlib Collaboration has arrived!
? Did you know that with Vizlib Collaboration for Qlik Sense you can store your comments securely online, on-premise or on your private ☁️? Plus, you can share your view of data with colleagues to skip the “does that make sense?” part of the conversation.
Watch our summary video on all the features Vizlib Collaboration has to offer! ?
Integrated Advanced Analytics!
We’ve rolled out forecasting (Line Chart) & Clustering (Scatter Plot) capabilities for Qlik Sense which means you can now leverage predictive analytics in your app with a single click!
The Vizlib Line Chart introduces new forecasting capabilities in Qlik Sense with just one click and without the need for coding or a complex installation.
Have a go at our brand-new clustering capability in the Vizlib Scatter Chart: super useful for things like behavioural segmentation, categorisation, detecting anomalies & more!
Vizlib Pivot Table
Highlight Rows & Columns
Sometimes the smallest things in life can have the greatest impact… You can now highlight rows & columns in the Vizlib Pivot Table for Qlik Sense and keep your zen on while sifting through data!
Make your visuals easier to understand by merging cells with duplicate data. Tidier tables with a click!
Now you can include favourite extensions, Vizlib Pivot Table, Vizlib Venn Diagram and Vizlib Sankey Chart as visualizations within the Custom Report!
Vizlib Sheet Menu
We added an Implement option to show the Side Menu on the left-hand side and an option for “always open” for those in-depth customization moments.
Subscribe and get extension update alerts via email!
Be the first to hear about all new product updates! Now you can subscribe to email alerts whenever we release one!
Quickly and easily see what’s been changed in new versions of extensions, all in one place!
Changelogs for EVERY Vizlib Package
Vizlib July 2019 Changelog:
Vizlib Sheet Menu:
- Implement option to show Side Menu on the left hand side and an option for “always open” (v1.8.0)
- Missing Scroll bar, reappears upon refreshing the page (v1.8.0)
- Cannot save/close the Side Menu wizard (v1.8.0)
- Sheets menu items gets duplicated in some scenarios (v1.7.2)
Vizlib KPI Designer:
- Exporting to PowerPoint/PDF a full sheet with KPI objects returns some blank object (1.5.7)
- Improved full screen load time (1.5.7)
- Improved performance when many KPI Designers exists on the same sheet. (1.5.6)
- Vizlib Advanced Analytics: Forecasting (v3.0.0)
- Qlik Sense June 2019 support (v2.6.1)
- Vizlib Line Chart horizontal stripes not in sync with ticks / grid (v2.6.0)
- ‘Auto’ formatting creates rendering issue caused by certain metrics (v2.6.0)
Vizlib Combo Chart:
- Memory Optimisation (v1.3.3)
- Custom Colours are not used on the lines of the Vizlib Combo Chart (v1.3.3)
- Merge cells where dimension values are duplicated (v3.4.2)
- Add options for vertical borders customization (v3.4.2)
- “Select all from Table” check box inside the Vizlib Table wizard REPLY ON FORUM (v3.4.2)
- Moving conditional measures applies in unexpected areas (v3.4.3)
- Selections not rendering in table search dropdown when multiple apps are used (v3.4.2)
- VizLib Table won’t export values that are hidden (v3.4.2)
- Vizlib Table mini (line) chart – data points not visible (v3.4.2)
- Vizlib Table – Minichart data value tooltip number not formatted (v3.4.2)
- Vizlib Table sometimes produces an inconsistent NPrinting output (partially rendered) (v3.3.5)
Vizlib Scatter Chart:
- Vizlib Advanced Analytics: Clustering (v3.0.0)
- Add legend tiles to the Vizlib Scatter Chart (v3.0.0)
- Scatter Chart trendline – Exponential R-squared values error (v3.0.1)
- Legend out of display (v3.0.0)
- Lasso selection doesn’t work on the Scatter Chart (v3.0.0)
- Add auto-size to Vizlib Filter button group (v2.3.0)
- CSS clash with Qlik Geo analytics map (v2.3.1)
Advanced Text Object:
- Actions not always running (v1.6.9)
- Actions do not wait for variable to update (v1.6.8)
- Missing “Master Item details” panel in the VATO property panel (v1.6.8)
- Upgrading the Vizlib Container from before 2.0 to 2.1.0 creates issues (v2.1.1)
- Vizlib Container custom condition not disappearing when condition not met (v2.1.1)
- Export not working for Native Qlik Sense tables inside a Vizlib Container (v2.1.1)
- Include Selections & header, subtitle, Footer in formatted Export (v2.6.0)
- Implement New native export options | A faster way to export large datasets (v2.6.0)
- Highlight rows & columns on hover (v2.5.0)
- New option to allow measure totals to inherit font color from measures (v2.5.0)
- Pivot Table Horizontal Scroll Bar start position (see most recent data first) (v2.4.0)
- Vizlib Pivot Export file name updates (v2.4.0)
- Implemented user-adjustable/draggable width for left hand side dimensions (v2.4.0)
- Add option to ignore Custom Styles font color override when global font settings are blank (v2.3.0)
- Set the export file name of a Vizlib Pivot Table according to object title/subtitle (v2.3.0)
- After scrolling tooltips are displayed incorrectly in mashups (v2.6.0)
- Issue with applying color to totals (v2.6.0)
- Blank cells shown after selection (v2.6.0)
- Tooltip displayed in incorrect position in a mashup (v2.5.0)
- Clicking on search icon does not display filter + Error on console log (v2.5.0)
- No data to display is shown when no = sign is used (v2.5.0)
- Excel export large Dimension Header missing word wrapping (v2.5.0)
- Calculation condition delay when condition used in the Object (v2.5.0)
- Memory not released once the formatted export is complete (v2.5.0)
- Vizlib Pivot Table (native) export doesn’t work with beyond a certain number of rows (v2.5.0)
- Calculation Condition message displayed when only null/zero values in table (v2.4.0)
- Vizlib Pivot Table Export Numeric dimension (v2.4.0)
- Tooltip displays wrong information after making several selections (v2.4.0)
- Excel export large Dimension Header when Dimension/Measure separator is too wide (v2.4.0)
- setting large Dim Size(px) causes Pivot table to go blank upon refreshing (v2.4.0)
- Missing color on export when color is a string (v2.4.0)
- Performance issue – Vizlib Pivot Table (v2.4.0)
- Pivot doesn’t show in stories when in live mode (v2.3.0)
- Extra border appears on table headers (v2.3.0)
- Retrieving calculation condition message is not evaluating expression (v2.3.0)
- 2 measures with negative/positive values not correctly represented/scaled (v2.0.1)
- Memory Optimisation (v2.0.1)
- Qlik Sense June 2019 support (v1.6.2)
- Custom text for calendar when no selections are present (v1.4.9)
- Bug in Date Range with Alternate State (v1.4.9)
- Calendar doesn’t always fit on a small grid size (v1.4.9)
Vizlib Pie Chart:
- Memory Optimization (v1.7.0)
- Visualization API not working with Vizlib Pie Chart (v1.6.3)
- Make the Heatmap measure value font responsive (v1.10.0)
Mekko Chart (v1.0.0) Released!
Climber Selection Bar:
- Copy Selections Error caused by Selection Bar date range picker (v1.6.2)
Climber Custom Report:
- Include Vizlib Pivot Table, Vizlib Venn Diagram, Vizlib Sankey Chart as visualizations (v3.0.0)
- Add new settings to allow menu items text to be changed by the developer (v3.0.0)
- Tiny issue with color code expressions (v3.0.0)
- Setting for “Include zero values” not updated in the Custom Report (v3.0.0)
- Header for columns of the native table extend beyond the area of extension. (v3.0.0)
Vizlib Collaboration Released!
- Vizlib Table v3.4.3
- Vizlib Advanced Text Object v1.6.9
- Vizlib Calendar v1.4.9
- Vizlib Bar Chart v2.0.0
- Vizlib Container v2.1.1
- Vizlib Pie Chart v1.6.2
- Vizlib Line Chart v3.0.0
- Vizlib Combo Chart v1.3.3
- Vizlib Heat Map v1.10.0
- Vizlib Filter v2.3.1
- Vizlib Sankey Chart v1.6.2
- Vizlib Activity Gauge v1.6.7
- Vizlib Scatter Chart v3.0.0
- Vizlib Pivot v2.6.0
- Vizlib KPI Designer v1.5.7
- Vizlib Sheet Menu v1.8.0
- Vizlib Slider v1.0.4
- Vizlib Collaboration 1.0.0
- Climber Container v1.3.3
- Climber KPI v1.6.4
- Climber Custom Report v3.0.0
- Climber Cards v1.5.1
- Climber Selection Bar v1.6.2